MENU

Slide

Ettusais Beauty Diary: Life is Peachy.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ettusais Beauty Diary: Life is Peachy


I've been playing around with cosmetics since i was 13-14, always in search and trying new products that promises flawless skin, flushed cheeks and full lashes.

Being naturally tanned, some colors will naturally not suit me.
For example baby pink blushes that look oh-so-sweet on fair-skinned girls,
but would not show up on tanned skin like me.

I thought i would never be able to carry off the pink flush look, and might have to stick to orange based blushers for the rest of my life. Saddens me cos who wouldn't love the sweet flushed look?



But i continued looking around for my perfect colour.. and i've found it!


picnikfile_FQ725-

The color Peachy Pink is perfect for all skin tones, fair or tanned.
I've been into peachy pink blushers, lip glosses, lip liners, nail polish etc!


Some of my favorite peachy pink colored products from Ettusais:
  • Ettusais Nail Color PK5
  • Ettusais Cheek Color PK2
  • Ettusais Sweet Marble Gloss ('09 Spring Collection Limited Edition)




Loves, TheLuckiestChick

No comments: